Get the bike you want to day today through one of our accredited financial partners. Determine your affordability, Calculate your installments, find a payment plan that works for you and complete your purchase without leaving the house.
BIKE FINANCING MADE EASY
The minimum amount for bike financing is € 1 000, with finance periods between 12 and 48 months.
Any of the following essentials can be added to your financing plan:
- Bottle cage
- Handle bars
- Tubeless conversion
Step 1: Complete the application online
Our online application is easy to understand and will quickly guide you to your loan. Just enter your relevant data. Santander then checks the data and a Schufa request is made automatically by the system.
Step 2: Confirm your identity online
You can easily confirm your identity digitally through video chat on your smartphone or laptop.
Step 3: Sign digitally
You can simply sign the contract digitally, which makes processing even faster.
On request, we will be happy to send you your loan agreement by post. You can also confirm your identity by post.
- Copies of the last three statements of earnings
- If additional income is available, appropriate evidence including bank statement
- Signed loan agreement
- Submission of the documents to Deutsche Post using the PostIdent procedure. As an alternative to the PostIdent procedure, identification via VideoID is also possible.
- You have a regular yearly income of € 1,000+
- You make your repayments by Direct Debit
- You haven't been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years
- All credit is subject to status and credit checks
- Computers and lights
- Home trainers
- Bike Carriers