Your Passport to Smarter Training
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- +/- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
- Provides accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
- Some assembly required.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
- Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer.
Can I use this with Zwift?
Can I use a boost bike?
Yes, with boost adaptors
Hands of Hope
Your Purchase does good, gives back and makes a lasting impact. 5% of profits of all products is donated to the Joyce Meyer Hands of Hope Initiative. No cost to you.
Homes on Heads
With Your Purchase of any Helmet, you contribute to placing more Homes on Heads. Make a lasting impact to those who are homeless, or who may have lost their homes due to any national disaster. 5% of profits of helmets gets donated to the Joyce Meyer Ministries who will help us with this Initiative. No cost to you.
SPEEDLAB ships from Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays. We ship complete orders only, i.e. the dispatch usually takes place as soon as all ordered items are ready for dispatch. Please contact the SPEEDLAB service team if you wish a partial delivery.
Depending on destination country, package size, volume and weight, SPEEDLAB ships with the carriers German Post, DHL, German parcel service, DPD, USP. Deliveries of bulky goods, for example complete bicycles, will be handled by selected forwarding companies.
For return shipments SPEEDLAB cooperates with German Post, DHL and DPD. Large bulky goods like bicycles will be picked up by a forwarding company.
In Germany and most European countries the are shipped with DHL, Hermes, DPD, UPS, German Post.
FOR PARTS & CLOTHING (DOES NOT APPLY FOR BIKES SHIPMENT)
- Germany 5,99 Euro DHL / DPD / Hermes / German post
- Rest of Europe: 13,99 Euro (DHL, DPD, Hermes)
- Rest of world: 29,99 Euro DHL
- Cash on Delivery + 4,9 €
For all items marked with this symbol, which are ordered on business days from Monday to Friday by 3 p.m. (CET), we offer the DHL Express shipping option or UPS for selected delivery countries. The DHL Express&UPS option is subject to an additional surcharge. It can be selected during the ordering process, provided that all items in the shopping cart offer the Express option. In addition the DHL Express option must be available for the selected delivery adress.
An order within the EU usually arrives the following business day. Depending on the postal code of the delivery address, longer parcel delivery times may occur.
FOR PARTS & CLOTHING (DOES NOT APPLY FOR BIKES SHIPMENT)
- Germany 15 Euro (DHL, UPS, TNT)
- Rest of Europe – 49 EURO (DHL, UPS, TNT )
- Rest of world – on request
In-stock items will be shipped within Germany in 1-2 working days, within Europe and worldwide in 1-3 working days. Unfortunately the delivery at a certain date given by you is not possible due to logistic reasons.
Should the ordered item not be in stock, the delivery time is extended analogue to the delivery in our warehouse. Information regarding the availability can be obtained at +49-7022-9-777-818 or email@example.com
Please note: The ordered goods may be subject to a partial delivery.
Import Taxes, Customs Duties and Fees / National VAT
The indicated prices including VAT. In addition to the calculated SPEEDLAB shipping costs customers not living in the EU have to pay the national VAT and duty in their country for the imported goods.
If you receive a damaged shipment please refuse the receipt if possible. Anyway, please get in touch with the Bike24 service team by e-mail or phone as soon as possible. We will be happy to solve the issue.
The SPEEDLAB team will do its best to fulfill your change requests.
The wish to cancel must be declared within 14 days after receipt of the goods. The return must take place within 14 days after the declaration of the cancellation.
Before the actual dispatch of your order, it can still be canceled. Please send us your request as soon as possible using the contact form or call us by phone. Should the payment have been charged already, it will be refunded in a timely manner.
Pack everything you want to return to SPEEDLAB carefully and include your order number. Remove the old shipping label and attach the return label to the package. You can return the package at DHL and Hermes stations. For all other countries: Please contact us with your return request and our customer service will arrange the process. Usually, SPEEDLAB covers the return costs.
A return will be processed at SPEEDLAB within a few working days. Once your request has been successfully processed it will be confirmed by e-mail. A possibly necessary refund will be processed directly afterwards.